- 1 to 3 years of relevant experience in handling large scale, high availability web applications.
- Experience in Automated Configuration Management Tools – Ansible / Chef
- Experience in Installing/Configuring and Maintaining of OS (RHEL)
- Experience in Automated CI Tool – Jenkins
- Experience in Scripting Languages – Bash, Ruby, Python or Perl
- Excellent understanding of caching technologies – Memcache, Varnish
- Deep knowledge of Linux internals, network architecture and network protocols – HTTP, HTTPS, FTP
- Experience in using System Monitoring Tools – Zabbix, Nagios, NewRelic
- Experience in Apache, Tomcat and Nginx web servers
- Experience in configuring PHP application with Nginx
- Experience in installing and configuring PHP application and developing small utilities
- Good understanding on VLAN
- Experience in configuring and installing ELK
- Basic MySQL database knowledge
- Excellent English communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to think critically and solve problems with well thought out solutions
- Problem solving with a high level of self-motivation and initiatives, and you are an excellent team player.
- Beside the above, it will be nice to have:
- BE / B.Tech / Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science / Engineering
- Experience in e-Commerce domain
- Certifications – LPIC, RHCSA
The role is responsible for designing, coding and modifying websites, from layout to function and according to a client’s specifications. Strive to create visually appealing sites that feature user-friendly design and clear navigation.
Web Developer Job Duties:
- Regular exposure to business stakeholders and executive management, as well as the authority and scope to apply your expertise to many interesting technical problems.
- Candidate must have a strong understanding of UI, cross-browser compatibility, general web functions and standards.
- The position requires constant communication with colleagues.
- Experience in planning and delivering software platforms used across multiple products and organizational units.
- Deep functional knowledge or hands on design experience with Web Services (REST, SOAP, etc ..) is needed to be successful in this position.
- Strong grasp of security principles and how they apply to E-Commerce applications.
Web Developer Skills and Qualifications:
Create and deliver recruitment marketing communications and content
Bring recruitment campaigns and communications to life in a visual format.
Take the Walmart Associate (employee) Value Proposition and create compelling graphics, infographics, and advertisements to authentically share the scope, scale and opportunity that exist within Walmarts global business and eCommerce teams (Jet, Hayneedle, ModCloth, Moosejaw, etc.).
Create multiple concepts to attract and engage with talent with minimal creative direction;
Design event materials, collateral and print as well as microsites, emails and digital experiences
Create, review and edit communication briefs for talent recruitment marketing communications;
Create wireframes, flows, comps, prototypes and production assets to effectively communicate interaction and design work and validate ideas;
Ensure visual and verbal identity stays consistent across the candidate xperience journey
- Bachelors degree in Design, Advertising, Digital Media, or related field and 2 years experience in graphic design, interactive media, UX design, web design or related field OR 3 years experience in graphic design or related field.
- Excellent creative design skills with proficiency in Adobe Suite and other visual design tools.
- Must have a strong portfolio demonstrating both digital and print design.
- 3 years experience working with design software (for example, Adobe Creative Suite), including proficiency in advanced functions (for example, multi-layer masking and compositing).
- 2 years experience completing layouts from concept to final product.
- 2 years experience in marketing or advertising within a retail environment.
- 2 years experience working with animation software (for example, Adobe Flash, HTML5
Mobile Application Developer – Android/iOS/Hybrid (2-5 yrs)
Title: Mobile Application Developer
- Reports to Project Lead
- Wage range Commensurate with experience
A successful candidate will perform the following activities:
- Programming duties for an interactive App development in iOS/Android Platform
- Work closely with the Team to design & development of the app
- Create wireframes and other documentation
- Learn new programming tricks.
Job Requirements – Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
Successful candidates will likely have at least 2 years of experience in a professional capacity and an experience in the following:
- Android Development – Excellent working knowledge of Eclipse/Android Studio and Java embedded systems development using Java.
- IOS Development – Excellent working knowledge of Xcode and Instruments, Objective C, Cocoa Framework, Push Notifications, In-App Purchase. (Added advantage)
- Hybrid Development – PhoneGap and/or similar development platforms/tools (Added advantage)
Years Of Experience: 2 years to 5 years
Qualifications: Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field.